Friday, July 28, 2017

New Journey

In the past I have used this blog for writings that I would type out or even hand write. I can't say where my journey was headed or if I even had a plan when I started this blog so many years ago. 

As I look back on some of my older posts I see the darkness, as I read others I see the light. 

Today, I am on a new journey. A journey of self-love and happiness. I was once told, "you can't possibly love someone else if you don't love yourself first." Although I see the truth behind that statement but I also believe it is possible to love someone even though you yourself don't fully love your own self. What does stick out from that statement IS this... Even though I can still love someone to the depths of my core without loving myself first, imagine the love that I can truly give IF I did love myself first!

So, I plan to remove all of my previous posts (besides a few) and start new. Fresh, clean slate. New Chapter. New blog name. The journey that I plan to take won't be easy, it's scary because I know I am going to face some darkness and ugliness, I will be vulnerable which is not something I am good at, and it's going to be uncomfortable, but what I hope to gain and share with you is the lessons I plan and want to learn, it won't always be pretty but what I want in the outcome is self-love, happiness, healing, forgiveness and beauty. 

Will you follow me on my journey?

2 comments:

  1. I love you so so much! I will follow you on this journey. You're a light!

    Love,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! I'll follow you, and when you need it, ill sit beside you ��

    ReplyDelete